Knee Pain Treatment In Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad - Knee Pain Specialist in Pune
Knee pain can be aggravated by physical activity, as well as obesity affected the surrounding muscles and their movements can be triggered by other problems such as a foot injury.
Our Knee pain specialist in Pune can treat the pain aggressively and other conditions with a unique multidisciplinary model for knee pain relief. Our centers are the best and renowned for knee pain treatment in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad with the best and latest non-surgical techniques.
Common Causes of Knee Pain
- Acute injury– Such as broken bone, a torn ligament, or meniscal tear.
- Broken bone– Causes of bone fractures include trauma, overuse, and diseases that weaken bones. The main symptom is pain. There may also be a loss of functionality depending on the area affected.
- Meniscal Tear- A meniscal tear is a tear in the cartilages, or menisci, that is located between the femur and tibia bones in the lower leg.
Common Chronic conditions or Knee Pain reasons
- Osteoarthritis – Some study shows that 40% of the population may have knee osteoarthritis. This is the breakdown of the cartilage in the knee. Arthritis is a chronic condition that causes joint inflammation. Symptoms include redness, swelling, tenderness, warmth, and pain.
- Chondromalacia patellae – also known as “runner’s knee,” is a condition where the cartilage on the undersurface of the patella (kneecap) deteriorates and softens. This condition is common among young, athletic individuals, but may also occur in older adults who have arthritis of the knee
- Tendinitis – Tendonitis also called tennis elbow is when a tendon swells up and becomes painful after a tendon injury. The tendons are rope-like tissues connecting muscles to the bone at the knee and other joints – can become painfully inflamed by repetitive and strenuous movement. This is a common sports injury, basically caused by overuse of the same parts of the body.
- Bursitis – It is a painful condition that affects the joints. Bursae are the fluid-filled sacs that act as a cushion between bones, tendons, joints, and muscles. When these sacs become inflamed it is known as bursitis. There are over 150 bursae in the human body. It is a very common condition, but many people try to treat it at home and do not see a knee specialist in PCMC, so it is hard to know how common it is.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis is an autoimmune condition that can affect any joint in the body. It can cause severe pain and disability, as well as swelling.
- Gout arthritis is most commonly found in the big toe, though it can also affect the knee. Gout tends to flare up and is extremely painful during acute episodes. When there is no flare-up, the knee can be pain-free.
- The infectious arthritis– The knee joint can become infected; this can lead to pain, swelling, and fever. This condition requires medical help.
If you found any of the above reasons, will it need immediate medical support? Our team is well expertise in knee pain treatment in Pune and pimpri Chinchwad. Our knee specialist in Pune provides the best multimodal therapies and gives ultimate results in knee pain or joint pain.
When to see a knee pain specialist in Pune
- Have you noticed significant swelling in your knees?
- You can’t put any weight on your knee and it feels unstable or gives out.
- If you can’t fully extend or flex your knee
- In addition to redness, discomfort, and swelling in your knee, you have a temperature.
- Have significant knee pain as a result of an injury?
- Have a visible abnormality in your leg or knee?
How is Knee Pain diagnosed?
It is detected with a careful medical history which includes-
- Physical observation of knee pain (aching, tenderness, burning, or swelling)
- Location of the pain and when it occurs?
- Is it a result of any injury or accident?
Mainly Investigations that involve detecting knee pain is X-rays, MRI and CT Scan.
Non-Surgical Joint Pain or Knee Pain Treatment in Pune
- Oral Medications
- Conservative measures with knee strengthening
- Genicular nerve block
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Intra-articular Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation
We at Painex clinic, Pune is specialized in Interventional multidisciplinary pain management treatments for knee pain treatment in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad. Our most advanced techniques are the key USP of our treatment for chronic knee pain to resume the patient’s normal life. Our expertise in the field of pain management is over 10+ years of experience and our Knee specialist in PCMC has treated thousands of patients successfully.